Tranquility waters is your home away from home!
Up to 6 adults Tranquility Waters is in the very peaceful Kayena, over looking the Tamar River and the Batman Bridge. Caters for Romantic getaways, families or a group of friends. Simply relax by the river and visit the local wineries or see the sights. Stay 5 nights or more and receive Bottle of Local Wine, Crackers and Cheese.
2 large queen bedrooms, 1 small bedroom with 2 singles or 1 king. 2 more single beds will be arranged for bookings of more than 6 people. More than 6 people is acceptable but bedding would only consist of blow up Air beds.
camms Road, Kayena 7270 TAS Australia
1. Head northwest on Evandale Rd/B41
Continue to follow Evandale Rd
Go through 2 roundabouts
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Midland Hwy/National Highway 1 heading to Burnie/Launceston/Devonport
Continue to follow National Highway 1
3. Continue onto Bathurst St/A8 (signs for George Town/Low Head)
Continue to follow A8
4. Turn left onto Batman Hwy/B73 (signs for Beaconsfield/Exeter/Greens Beach)
5. Turn right onto Rowella Rd
6. Turn right onto Kayena Rd
7. Take the 1st right to stay on Kayena Rd
8. Turn left onto Camms Rd
Destination will be on the left
Things to do
Relax by the river and visit the local wineries or Lavender Farm. If it's touring you want, visit The Beaconsfield Mine: 18mins. Seahorse and Platypus World: 24mins. Low Head Penguin Tours: 32mins! Head south to Cataract Gorge Launceston: 39mins. Ross Bakery: 1hr36mins. Bicheno: 2hrs44mins. Hobart: 3hrs. Or heading North. Anvers Chocolate Factory and Axe Mans Hall of Fame, Latrobe and Devonport: 1hr 10mins. Sheffield (Town of Murals) 1hr24mins. Tasmazia (village of Lower Crackpot) and Marakoopa Caves: 1hr 35mins. Cradle Mt: 2hrs 28mins. Stay 5 nights or more and receive Bottle of Local Wine, Crackers and Cheese.